Every single student at Biddick Academy should have high expectations of themselves consistently modelling:
- A curious, resilient and hard-working attitude to learning
- A high standard of behaviour
- Consistent punctuality to lessons
- Outstanding attendance to school
- Impeccable uniform standards
- Respect, inclusivity and tolerance of their peers and teachers
- A ‘can do’ attitude by going above and beyond in all that they do
Senior Prefects act as aspirational role-models to their peers across the student body and inspire younger students to strive for and achieve the same goal.
Applying for and achieving the role of Senior Prefect in Year 11 at Biddick Academy is the culmination and recognition of four years of hard work, high levels of personal expectation and consistent modelling of the school’s ethos and values.
As a Senior Prefect you will undertake a variety of practical and ambassadorial duties to support the Academy and you will also be given a number of exclusive opportunities to nurture and develop your leadership potential which in turn will help prepare you for life after Biddick Academy.
Students or parents/carers should contact Mr Knowles (Assistant Headteacher) at email@example.com if they would like any further information about the role of Senior Prefect or if they would like to know more about the Student Leadership opportunities on offer at Biddick Academy.